-

Monday, November 12, 2012

Ranch Oyster Crackers

Just made these the other night and they are addicting. So addicting, they can be dangerous to a girls curves. LOL

I tripled my batch because I have a lot of munchers.

Here is what you will need for a double batch...because one is just never enough. ;)

2 bags of oyster crackers (about 10 cups)
2 packages of dry ranch mix
1 tsp of dill weed
1/2 tsp of lemon pepper
1/2 tsp of garlic powder
1/2 cup of vegetable oil

First....preheat your oven to 250˚ F

Second....in a large bowl, add in ranch mix, dill weed, lemon pepper and garlic powder. Mix in vegetable oil. Then stir in your oyster crackers until all have been coated with seasonings.

Third...place on baking sheet evenly and put in your oven for 10-12 minutes. Stir the crackers. Then continue cooking for an additional 15-18 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.

Enjoy with soups, salads or just for snacking. They are a hit! I think these will be a go to snack for the kiddos! A great snack for holidays too!

1 comment:

  1. Touche. Sound arguments. Keep up the good effort.
    my site :: cheap cigarettes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(