-

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Create and Share | Features Too!


Come by every Wednesday to share your "Creative Side" You can link up anything crafty, recipes, room decor, party ideas, gift ideas, kid crafts, science projects, game ideas, ect. You get the idea.
Don't forget to grab the party Button HERE
---------------------------------------------------------------------
... You can also find me in these places ...
Instagram (username @tarajo4)
I'd love it if you stopped by to say hi or follow!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Every week I feature 6great Link Ups that I find amazing. 
If you see yours below, go grab a featured button HERE.
| Here are 6 of my favorite links from last week |
Click on photo to read more about these projects
    
    
PLEASE DO NOT LINK UP ITEMS YOU HAVE FOR SALE.
THIS IS A CRAFT PARTY ONLY! THANK YOU!

13 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the party Tara! have an awesome day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the homemade caramel corn, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked up and am now following you via Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to start my day. I came over to link up to the party and saw my Spring Flower Pumpkin Featured. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another party :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great party, have a wonderful Wednesday!
    www.alderberryhill.com
    alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my Fall Pillow Covers and for hosting a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great party, as always, Tara! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tara, thanks for hosting & have a lovely week!
    I am now following your blog, facebook & pinterest; would love for you to follow me back :)

    Liefs, Audrey
    http://hetkabinet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a great time attending your party. Thanks to you, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring the ritz marshmallow puffs! My seven-year-olds fight over whose turn it is to make them: win-win for me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for another great party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many great ideas! up-down-mix.blgospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(